HYIP PROGRAM

==================================================== www.topmoneyshare.com

Friday, January 15, 2010

★Classic Army CA36E Review★

Classic Army CA36E



History:
This was the first of the G36 variants to be produced by Heckler and Koch. Its chambered in your standard 5.56X45mm NATO. The German army wanted a replacement for the G3 and out came the G36. I wont bore you with too much history of the real steel. After all this is airsoft, not real, right?

Background info:
I purchased this gun at Airsoft Extreme for $229 after tax. It normally retails for $254 at AEX, but they had a huge 20% off holiday sale. I felt happy leaving with money still in my wallet. I forgot about the sale, and this is the first new “high end” expensive gun I have ever purchased.

First Impression:
When I opened the box, the first thing I see is the manual with your basic “don’t cut your battery with scissors” and “don’t shoot your eye out” sort of thing. It also tells you how to adjust the hop up but that’s about all its good for. After moving that aside, I admired the amazing texture and external finish of the gun. It has a very nice texture. I’m not quite sure how to describe it, but I love it. Not too smooth, but not at all rough. The trades are not accurate, but its better than non I guess. It doesn’t bother me much but it is a downer.


Build quality:
It is made of nylon fiber reinforced plastic (did I say that right?) There are some small seem lines, but nothing I didn’t expect and they are not very noticeable. I figure the real steel has this too. Everything is very sturdy and there is not wobble at all. The stock moves into place very firmly and does not feel cheap. For a plastic gun, it does not creak or squeak like my Tokyo Marui AUG does. The charging handle feels sturdy, but the little swivel piece of the handle seems to be made of cheap plastic. It doesn’t worry me but it’s capable of breaking non the less. The carry handle scope is very clear and provides 3X magnification. Some come with 1.5X though. It sighted in very easily with an alan head in a minute or two. As far as externals go, there is nothing I can complain about. There are some non-adjustable iron sights on the top as back ups. They’re not very good, but there better than nothing. I plan on getting the carry handle scope with a rail on top so I can use my red dot also.


Performance:
I don’t have a crono, nor do I trust the poor mans crono because it is always way off for me for some reason. But I would say it shoots right about 315-330fps. That’s what the manual says, and it seems about right. The ROF on an 8.4v is slightly higher than my AUG witch was clocked at 15rps. So I think its safe to say the stock ROF is around 17-18rps. Pretty good, but I would be disappointed with anything less at that velocity. Accuracy is what you would expect from a long barreled gun. Its nothing special but it gets the job done. I’ll be upgrading that very soon. The hop up bucking seems ok. The guy at AEX told me not to buy an upgrade bucking because he has the same bucking and its supposedly “SOOOOO AMAZING”. I’ll take it to mike force this weekend and write an update on the range and accuracy since I can only shoot about 100ft in my backyard. I have an SCS nub that is waiting to be installed but I want to see the stock performance first so I can accurately right this review.

Gearbox sound is nice, smooth and quiet. Sounds like a good shim job. I’ll check it when I put my SP110 spring in though.

Magazine:
The stock 470rnd high cap mag is very solid and does not wobble in the magwel. When I push the mag release it does not fall out, I have to pull it, but not hard. It is easy to insert also. Some people don’t like this, but I do as I would hate to drop a plastic mag and risk breaking it on accident. Mags are expensive for G36s, so I haven’t got any yet. I plan on getting a C-mag as this gun is going to turn into my MG36 project Cheesy


Battery:
Ok, I hate putting the battery in this gun. It took my 15min to figure out how to do it the first time. Even now that I get how to, it still takes 3-5min. And I was using a standard shape 8.4v 1200mah battery. Once I get my MOSFET, I’m using a 11.1v lipo in this to prevent my from ever needing to change my battery in a game. Supposedly you can fit up to 1700mah 9.6v in here, but I would love to see someone do that. To fix the battery problem you can also rewire it to the rear and get a KV stock. I am not the biggest fan of them so that’s mainly why I’m going lipo.

Stock:
On the real steel there is a slight difference in length between the K and full sized stock and the C stock. It feels longer, but I do not know what the measurements of the real ones are. If anyone knows these could you please tell me so I can measure it?


Upgrades:
Its your standard V3 gearbox. The best out there. With the included scope, this gun would make a great DMR base platform. I plan on rewiring with 14AWG wire and an AB MOSFET. I was not planning on the rewire, but I found some 24AWG wire coming out of the gearbox and then some tamiya connectors connected to 16AWG which is what you see in the battery compartment. This kinda pissed my off, but it gives me a reason to upgrade it all. I’ve got an AMP high torque motor, SCS nub, and an SP110 spring waiting to be installed. Next up will be the wiring, deans and MOSFET, then a new TBB and bucking. I also plan on getting an Azimuth piston and a nice piston head. These are my long run plans and the only upgrades I really see necessary in this beast of a gun.

Conclusion:
Great gun for beginners and advanced players. I would highly recommend this gun. The weight of G36s is very light because of their strong plastic build, and that makes even the longest version easy to carry around all day for even the smallest people. Internals are great the way they are for those that do not wish to upgrade. I have tried really hard to find some down sides to this gun, and the only one I can think of is that the scope is not the most idea for fast paced games, and getting the battery in and out is a pain. But I don’t see how that could stop anyone from buying this if they like the looks. I recommend this beast!!!

Pros:

-external quality is amazing
-internals are nice and strong(will keep updates going on how it lasts)
-decent stock accuracy
-great ROF with a small 8.4v

Cons:

-I can’t use my .25g or .28g BBs because of the low velocity(not a big deal)
-scope can be impractical
-mag doesn’t fall right out(is this really a con?)
-battery space



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share
ShareSidebar