HYIP PROGRAM

==================================================== www.topmoneyshare.com

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Walther/Umarex SG 9000 Review

Walther/Umarex SG 9000 Review
By CJ Douglas

INTRODUCTION:
I badly needed a CQB primary that was devastating and powerful, and that’s when I came across the SG9000. I’ve heard others complain that it isn’t a replica of a real gun, but I prefer this. Here’s why: it’s unique.
Not everyone else has one yet. And that’s when I bought it.

TABLE OF CONTENTS:

INTRODUCTION
ORDERING
GUN SPECIFICATIONS
FIRST IMPRESSIONS
FEATURES
APPEARANCE
TRADEMARKS
MAGAZINE
HOP UP
FLASHLIGHT
LASER
PERFORMANCE
PROS AND CONS
CONCLUSION

ORDERING:
I found this gem on PyramydAir.com and decided that I must have it.
The gun itself is priced at $91.95 USD. But that package doesn’t come with CO2 or BBs. I wanted a little more bang for my buck, and then I saw that it came in pre-packaged deals with C02 as well as BBs and accessories. This was like someone yelling in my ear “BUY THAT!!”.
In total I paid $151.32 USD for the entire package. I waited anxiously, finding that I was really looking forward to getting this shotgun.

GUN SPECIFICATIONS:
OVERALL LENGTH: 22.00"
CAPACITY:40 round(s)
BARREL: Smooth bore
ACTION: Semiautomatic
POWERPLANT: CO2
SAFETY: Manual

FIRST IMPRESSIONS:

I opened the big brown box that my order arrived in and couldn’t help but smile. My first thoughts on the gun were ‘Tasty!’.

When you get the full (premium) pre-packaged deal with your SG9000 at PyramydAir.com you will recieve:

The SG9000
5000 .20g CQBBS Pro
2 Crosman 88g C02 tanks,
A UTG Swatforce Xenon Tactical Flashlight
And a NEONFIRE laser
Posted Image
Posted Image

FEATURES:
After I got this out of the box my hands found the INCREDIBLY comfortable p99 style pistol grip. The weight of the gun without CO2 or accessories is very light, but once you mount the flashlight and install the CO2 that is provided with this package, the gun has a heft to it that makes you aware of the power in your hands.
The gun has a full RIS system, perfect for mounting the laser and flashlight that come with this package. The top and side rails are metal as well as the trigger. The rest of the gun is durable ABS plastic that is sure to last you. This gun doesn’t feature any sights, but it’s a shotgun and that means that it’s not meant for pinpoint accuracy, more for a deadly blast that you CAN’T miss with. You can however mount a red dot sight that will help you to point the gun in the right direction (these are sold separately, but are relatively inexpensive).
The gun features a selector switch that is VERY easy to use. The switch is clearly marked with safe, fire, and three shot modes.
To get this out of the way first, the gun has a single barrel, meaning that the BBs come out behind one another
There still is a spread that is fairly tight, depending on the weight of the BBs you're using.
Posted Image
Posted Image

APPEARANCE:
The entire gun has a slightly shiny finish to it that some may not like, but I think it adds to the futuristic look of this gun. The orange tip is also a strike face, but honestly, I don’t think anyone will get close enough to you for that. Mainly on account of the punch that this gun packs, but I’ll get to that later.
Other than that, the gun was constructed using the clamshell technique, meaning that there is a slight seam line on the outer barrel, but that honestly doesn’t make a difference to me. If it had a perfectly smooth outer barrel it wouldn’t effect performance at all.
Posted Image

TRADEMARKS:
This gun features several trademarks that are molded or engraved into the side of the gun. They are excellent quality and don’t have little bits of flash hanging off of them even though they’re molded into ABS plastic.
On either side there is a ‘Walther’ banner and another one in plain text that boasts ‘SG 9000’. There is also a unique serial number on the side of the gun that is used for setting up the warranty.
Posted Image
Posted Image

MAGAZINE:
The gun features a pistol-style low capacity magazine on it’s side.
Now, a low cap may seem impractical, but it’s as practical as you can get in this situation. No fumbling for shells in the dark or pulling the entire follower out of the gun to reload. Just pull the follower back, lock it into place, pull out your speedloader (sold separately)and load! It’s that easy, and when you’re done, just flip the follower up and you’re ready to fire.
Also, because of the way the magazine is designed, it doesn’t make any noise when you move around, perfect for getting around enemies and then ambushing them!

HOPUP:
The gun has a fixed hopup, which means that you have one less thing to worry about when using this gun.

CO2:
To load the C02 canisters, you pull the bottom RIS off. Then you simply push the canister in and screw it down in the adapter.Now, you may the a pair of channel locks to screw the co2 tank into the gun, but that's not the manufacturer's fault, it's the fault of the CO2 maker's fault. The little tab on top of the CO2 canister is pretty tough in the first place,
and if it was any weaker, you'd risk having it blow up in your face. So that's supposed to happen, and honestly, it doesn't bother me one bit.
Posted Image
Posted Image

FLASHLIGHT:
The UTG Swatforce Xenon Tactical Flashlight that comes with this package shipped in what appears to be jeweler’s quality foam! The flashlight itself comes with:
A mount,
Two different rear end caps(one has a tape switch, the other is for a standalone op),
Two CR123A camera batteries,
A manual,
and an allen wrench.

The flashlight is full metal and very sturdy. It also features two o-rings inside the rear end cap to keep water out, but don’t go dipping this into your bathtub to test if it’s completely waterproof! You’ll be very unhappy if it isn’t, but for normal use, this will definitely be a plus..
The flashlight mount is extremely stable and the wire coming from the end cap is heavy gauge.
Although what you really care about is how bright it is, right? Well it’s really dang bright, enough so that you have to close your shooting eye so as not to lose your night vision!
Posted Image

LASER:
The UTG Neonfire Laser arrived in the same jeweler’s foam that the flashlight did, as well as a metal case! The laser comes with all that you need to set it up.
The Mount,
Two end caps,
three AG13 batteries,
two sets of philips head screws,
and the laser itself.

The laser is full metal and is also hefty for it’s size. I was impressed with it’s quality as it looks much better in real life than in it’s picture. To prove my point I set the UTG Neonfire next to a laser from a cheap $10 cybergun pistol that I got from a local store.(UTG on left Cheapy on right) As you can see, the cheap laser actually looks like a clone of the UTG laser, and is of much lower quality, even though it’s in a similar price range.
Posted Image
Posted Image

PERFORMANCE:
Now here’s what you’ve been waiting for, the performance section(....dramatic music ensues...)!! Since this is a CO2 gun, the performance varies depending on what temperature, but this gun still packs surprises around every corner.
The gun has about 400+ FPS with .20g BBs in single shot mode. It has about 380fps with .20g BBs on 3-shot burst mode.
More than enough power to hit your target.

For my first test I wanted to find out if the gun leaked like a sieve or if it was airtight. The conditions of this test were:
80º to 85º Fahrenheit (26.6º to 29.4º Celsius),
using .20g Air Venturi CQBBs Pro,
using one Crosman Air Source 88g CO2 tank
firing in three shot burst and single shot mode

First I fired 450 rounds (I mean 450 BBs, not 450 times because I was using three shot burst) into the target I was using and then put the gun onto safe and left it to sit overnight. When I got the gun out on the range the next morning I didn’t even think that the rounds would leave the barrel, but I was EXTREMELY surprised when the gun was able to fire ANOTHER 450 rounds before losing a considerable amount of FPS.
In total, I fired around 1100 rounds with no jams or misfeeds! This means that this gun is by far reliable enough to last you during a war, weather it’s nighttime or not!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

For my second test I wanted to test lethality and fun of this gun. The conditions of my second test were:
65º to 72º Fahrenheit (18.3º to 22.2º Celsius),
using .20g Air Venturi CQBBS Pro
using one Crosman Air Source 88g CO2 tank,
firing in three shot burst and single shot mode,

The only condition that changed for this test was the temperature. I set up three targets made of printer paper at 50ft (15.24 meters) and proceeded to blast them to bits! I tried to restrain myself, but it was just too much fun to stop shooting at that last target.
So I put up another target the size of a human torso and took up the 50ft range again. It was fun. As you can see, the gun has no problem tearing it’s targets to pieces. I know that putting that amount of rounds onto one target in a CQB situation isn’t going to happen, but I figured that I should illustrate the true power of this gun.
Posted Image
Posted Image

PROS AND CONS:

PROS:
Durable
Hefty
Powerful
Intimidating
Two Firing Modes
Comfortable
Full RIS
Included Flashlight and Laser
Devastating

CONS:
Plastic
Short Barrel
Low Cap Mag
No Iron Sights

CONCLUSION:
Honestly, this gun is reminiscent of a pitbull or doberman, because behind that exterior that looks so mean is a monstrosity of an internal setup that isn’t like anything else you’re going to run into on the battlefield.
I think that this gun is worthy of anyone’s arsenal, if you’re a beginner or a vet, the gun will outperform most AEGs on the market, and at a reasonable price.
I highly recommend the Walther/Umarex SG9000 from PyramydAir.com.

-CJ
Posted Image

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share
ShareSidebar